Would you like to set up a Facebook page?
A facebook page is one of the basic requirements every business that wants to generate leads from social media requires. A facebook page can be a great platform for a company to advertise themselves, as they can use it to attract the millions of facebook users and increase their fan base. They can share their content and offers with these fans and increase their sales and divert traffic to their websites and blogs. They can also use it to create brands.
Below are step by step instructions which will help you to get started with creating a basic facebook page:-
1. The first thing you need to do is login to your facebook account, if you haven’t already got an account sign up for one. After you sign in, visit an existing page that hasn’t been created by you. Below the page picture and the number of likes of the page you will have a link which says “create a page,” click on this link.
2. Choose the type of business or individual you are creating the page for and fill the category, name and the address, read the terms, agree to them and get started.
3. Add an image. This could be your company logo if you’re creating it for a company. If it’s your personal page use your picture. Make sure it’s a clear picture of you so that the visitors can recognize you or your company.
4. After you have uploaded your photo you can edit your info. Here you can add more information about your company. You can write a detailed description about how old your company is, all about it, where you are located, your mission, if you’ve won any awards, your products and your contact details (website, email, phone, etc.).
5. After you have filled in all your details, you can start inviting friends, fans and encourage them to like your page. You can then start sharing new content on your walls on a regular basis and interact with your fans. You can also start advertising this page on your website, on facebook, etc.
To increase the number of likes and to make your page more interesting and attractive you could create a facebook landing page. You can take a look at the advantages of having a facebook landing page on this post.
I will also be posting an article on the simplest way to create a facebook landing page on this website soon.
Hope you find this post helpful? Have you got any other tips that can help people set up their facebook pages? Please post your ideas and tips below.
Sign up to have our latest blog posts emailed straight to your inbox and get the Free Video Tutorial “How to Use Pinterest for Business?”