Last year, we published many social media infographics on Social Marketing Writing, created by both us and others. Most of them proved to be quite popular. So I compiled a list of the 10 most popular social media infographics created and published by us on the blog. Check them out below…
Click on any of the images below to view the entire infographic…
1. 20 Ways to Get More Pinterest Followers – Part 1: This first part consists of 10 tips to get more Pinterest followers.
3. How to Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media: A study with easy to understand graphs showing that working on your social media presence should improve website SEO by helping it attract backlinks.
6. How to Build a Credible Blog: A study showing us the factors add to the overall credibility of a blog. Use the tips to build a trustworthy relationship with your readers.
7. The Complete Guide to Pinterest Group Boards: With this infographic you can learn what Pinterest group boards are, how they work and how you can use them to promote your business.
8. How to Thrive on Social Media With Images: The infographic shows the importance of images in social media and what types of images one can use to build their presence on different social media.
9. How to Manage Your Pinterest Account in 10 Minutes a Day: Learn how to manage your Pinterest page in 10 minutes every day.
You can check out all the infographics on our website by visiting the infographics section.
Sign up to have our latest blog posts emailed straight to your inbox and get the Free Video Tutorial “How to Use Pinterest for Business?”
Which one of the above is your favourite social media infographic? What types of social media infographics would you like to see more of in 2014? Please leave your comments below.