After finding a clear relationship between social media and SEO, the results of which were published in this infographic (1st part), I decided to delve down and look more deeply into the relationship between SEO and a specific social media – blogs.
I wanted to find out what types of blog posts attract more backlinks and if other social networks played any role in them. So I collected data from blog posts and analysed and compared them against each other to see if there was a relationship. You can find my results in the infographic below.
People interested in creating SEO friendly blog posts that can attract more backlinks will find this infographic helpful.
Sign up to have our latest blog posts emailed straight to your inbox and get the Free Video Tutorial “How to Use Pinterest for Business?”
What do you think about the above infographic? How do you craft blog posts that attract more backlinks? Please leave your comments below.
Mitt Ray – has written 132 posts on this site.
Mitt Ray is the Founder of Social Marketing Writing and the Director of imittcopy (The White Paper Blog). He is also the author of the book White Paper Marketing. Connect with him on Pinterest and Twitter @MittRay.
Latest posts by Mitt Ray (see all)
- 17 Tips to Attract More Pinterest Website Traffic [Infographic] - March 7, 2014
- 5 Ways to Turn Blog Traffic into Social Media Followers Instead of Losing Them Forever - March 4, 2014
- 15+ Ways to Lose Your Twitter Followers [Infographic] - February 27, 2014
- 5 Easy Ways to Brand Your Pinterest Page - February 25, 2014
- 13 Blogging Statistics You Probably Don’t Know, But Should [Infographic] - February 21, 2014