Please read the guidelines before you email me and make sure you follow them while writing the post. For sponsored infographics just contact us through the contact page and include the words ‘Sponsored Infographic for SMW’ in your headline.
- Your post should be at least 1000 words long.
- It should be simple with short sentences, small paragraphs and easy to understand writing.
- Your post should include links to other posts providing stats, expanding on important tips, etc.
- Wherever possible include examples and link to them. For e.g. if you write about a company or a tool (app) in the post make sure you link to the company’s website. Also add a screenshot to the company’s website, social media profiles, etc.
- Our readers love pictures, so include at least three images and screenshots in your post. You can also add videos.
- Include a short 40 to 60 word bio at the end of the post. This bio can contain two links to your website, blog and social media accounts.
- Keep our target audience in mind while writing the post. These are small businesses and marketers who want to learn more about social media marketing.
- Avoid linking to your products and services in the body of the post.
- It should be original work. We don’t accept work that has been published elsewhere.
- At the end of the article add a line or two asking engaging questions and then invite the reader to leave a comment.
- After your article is published make sure you visit the post and share it and respond to all comments.
- We will make some edits to the article to ensure it suits our blog readers.
If you agree to the guidelines email me at at mitt (@) socialmarketingwriting.com and include three samples of your previous guest posts.