Facebook is still the most important social network. Having a Facebook page is a basic necessity for all B2B and B2C businesses planning to reach their audience online. But just creating a page and posting updates whenever you want to isn’t the way to go about it. If you are serious about reaching you audience and engaging them you need to follow certain rules and use effective techniques. So I have collected three helpful infographics that can help you with your Facebook marketing strategy – check them all out…
1. How to Get More Facebook Shares
2. Post Your Way to Facebook Success
Another great infographic by pagemodo…
3. The Best Days of the Week to Post on Facebook by Industry
An infographic by Pandemic Labs to help you find the best day to post on – check what works for your industry.
Sign up to have our latest blog posts emailed straight to your inbox and get the Free Video Tutorial “How to Use Pinterest for Business?”
Which one of the above is your favourite infographic? Please leave your comments below.
Mitt Ray – has written 132 posts on this site.
Mitt Ray is the Founder of Social Marketing Writing and the Director of imittcopy (The White Paper Blog). He is also the author of the book White Paper Marketing. Connect with him on Pinterest and Twitter @MittRay.
Latest posts by Mitt Ray (see all)
- 17 Tips to Attract More Pinterest Website Traffic [Infographic] - March 7, 2014
- 5 Ways to Turn Blog Traffic into Social Media Followers Instead of Losing Them Forever - March 4, 2014
- 15+ Ways to Lose Your Twitter Followers [Infographic] - February 27, 2014
- 5 Easy Ways to Brand Your Pinterest Page - February 25, 2014
- 13 Blogging Statistics You Probably Don’t Know, But Should [Infographic] - February 21, 2014